29. 3. 2013 18:11

How will operational programmes in the Czech Republic look like in the next period?

The mentioned seminar of the Eurocentre Prague took place on Thursday 28 March 2013 in the European House. It was dedicated to issues of operational programmes in the Czech Republic within the period 2014-2020. Opening presentation was given by Mr Miroslav Daněk from the Ministry of Regional Development.

The proven principles will be pursued also in the next period, monitoring and assessment of the projects should be improved. Special attention will be paid to research and science support. A simplification of the application procedure is also planned.

Among new aspects, 11 new goals linked to the strategy Europe 2020 were mentioned. These goals will be followed within the new operational programmes. Special attention will be paid to the regional dimension of the projects. It will also be possible for one operational programme to follow more than one goal. States will receive just 90% of the total amount of the financial support and the remaining 10% will be paid by the final financial report delivery.

The informal consultations with the European Commission are taking place in these months, while the draft of the Partnership Agreement is being negotiated. Following details about the respective operational programmes will be set. According to the current schedule, the Partnership Agreement should gain the approval of the European Commission in October this year. Operational programmes specifications are currently collected at the Ministry of Regional Development and should gain the approval of the Czech Government in autumn. European Commission will assess them during spring 2014.

print article   email   facebook   twitter

Photo Gallery